Customer Service Consultant
Location: East Devon | Salary: £23,000 | Ref: VR/2656
Customer Service Consultant
£23,000 fab benefits package
As a Customer Service Consultant you will be providing customer support and technical assistance to customers in an effective and timely manner with particular emphasis on providing support on Personal and Corporation Tax queries.
What will my role as Customer Service Consultant involve?
- Respond to enquiries from customers in relation to the installation, functionality and performance of supported products either verbally by telephone, or in writing by email or letter
- Concisely and accurately document support request information, paying particular attention to problem description, resolution, user reaction and follow up action
- Identify causes of and solve problems for customers within acceptable time standards
- Ensure, where appropriate, information gained from handling supports queries is promoted to our knowledge base and communicated to interested parties
- Update knowledge base with known issues, tips and workarounds as required
- Maintain up to date product knowledge and acquire further knowledge of relevant supported products to facilitate the continued provision of quality guidance to customers
- A good team player with the ability to work on own initiative.
Skills / experience that we are looking for?
- Great telephone manner
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organisational skills
- Time management
- Customer focus
- Information gathering using technology
- Team work
- Forward thinking and thoroughness
- Experience of working in a customer support role, ideally supporting financial products.
- Educated to degree level (or similar), ideally in a finance related subject preferred
- Tax qualification (ATT or similar) preferred.
As well as a great salary of £20,000 – £23,000 the role comes with a great benefit package with private healthcare as standard, eye care, share option purchase, pension, generous holiday (which you can trade), and much more!
APPLY FOR JOB
Never Miss An UpdateSign up to receive new updates from Sarah West Recruitment
Search our jobs by categoryLooking for that perfect job? Take a look at all our current vacancies in each of the following categories. Click to view.
I have worked with Sarah West Recruitment several times, both to hire staff and to find a new job for myself! I have found them to be professional with the discretion and soft-skills to understand clearly what their clients need; requirements are and then the tenacity and attention to detail required to find the correct candidates or vacancies.”Read more
Signup for Job alerts
Don't see a vacancy thats right for you? Sign up to our job alerts below to be notified when the latest jobs are added.